Jiangsu Dalen Electronic Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "Dalen", "we" and "our") are well aware of the importance of your privacy information and will respect your privacy. Please carefully read this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") before submitting personal data to Dalen. This agreement is applicable to the Dalen website and products, devices or applications that display this link to this Privacy agreement (collectively referred to as our "services"), including but not limited to Dalen official website (www.dalen-tech.com), Dalen official account and other services.
All words, pictures, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photos, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, works of art and computer codes (collectively referred to as "content") contained in the services provided by Dalen, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, matching, expression, appearance, style and arrangement of such content, are owned, controlled or authorized by Dalen, or authorized to Dalen, and are subject to trade dress The protection of copyright, patent and trademark laws as well as various other intellectual property rights and anti unfair competition laws.
This policy describes how Dalen will process your data (whether personal or not), but may not cover all possible data processing scenarios. The information about the collection of specific data of products or services may be explained to you by Dalen in the supplementary policy or in the notice provided at the time of data collection, and the collection purpose, scope and use method of the corresponding information may be provided to you by Dalen, and the information can be collected and used with your express consent.
The purpose of this policy is to help you understand the following:
1、 How Dalen collects and uses your personal data
3、 How to access or modify your personal data
4、 How does Dalen retain and protect your personal data
5、 Third party providers and their services
6、 How to update this policy
1、 How Dalen collects and uses your personal data
Personal data refers to information that can determine personal identity when used alone or in combination with other information. Such data will be directly submitted to us by you when you use our website, products or services and interact with us, for example:
1. The information you fill in and submit when you register as a member and use the relevant services provided by Dalen app or other platform parties, such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, telephone number, email address, address, avatar, nickname, location and other relevant information.
2. When you choose to purchase, deliver and install services, we may ask your name, contact information, shipping address, billing address and bank card information to process your order.
3. When you download or use the client software, Dalen may read the information related to your device, including but not limited to the hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and the settings of the device used to access the service.
4. When you use the Dalen app and a third party (hereinafter referred to as "the third party") platform outside its partners, Dalen may read your usage without notice, including but not limited to the equipment model, equipment operation status, equipment function usage frequency, equipment log information, equipment uploaded measurement data or other usage information, The built-in camera of some devices may capture the usage of the device, etc.
5. When you use Dalen service or Dalen website, Dalen automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information, web page records you need, and other data.
6. Location information (only applicable to specific services / functions): when you download or use client software or access web pages, and use some Dalen services and devices, Dalen may read various information related to your location, such as GPS signal of the device or relevant information of nearby WiFi access points and mobile signal transmission towers, country code, city code, mobile network code, cell ID Longitude and latitude information and language settings, which may be transmitted to us when you use some services.
Where permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as purchasing statistical data from other companies, obtaining order data from third-party e-commerce platforms to support our services, the questionnaire response information sent to us when you participate in the questionnaire survey, participating in the user experience program, and the relevant information we collect when you interact with us and your partners in Dalen. The data we collect depends on the way you interact with Dalen, including the website you visit or the products and services you use, such as name, gender, company name, position, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number and password), photos, certificate information, etc. In some cases, you may choose not to provide personal data to Dalen, but if you choose not to provide it, Dalen may not be able to provide you with relevant products or services, nor respond to or solve your problems.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Create an account, and use the personal information collected when creating an account through a website or mobile device to establish a user's personal account and data page.
2. Realize your transaction or service request, such as fulfilling the order. The information related to the e-commerce order can be used to process the order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re shipment. Recipient information, including name, address, telephone number and postal code, will be used for delivery. Email addresses are used to send package tracking information to users. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and allow the customer to identify the items in the package. When you use Dalen's customer service phone, wechat official account and other service platforms to request Dalen to provide you with product installation, maintenance and consulting services, you need to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed or repaired and other information according to your different demands, so that Dalen can provide you with the required services in a timely manner.
3. Activate or verify products or services, control and use equipment. You need to use the app to log in to your account to control some of your devices, and complete the network distribution and binding processes of the devices normally. After these processes are completed, you can control the equipment remotely or in the LAN through the app. Some equipment can only be used after being activated. The activation process requires the use of relevant equipment information, including MAC address, machine code, WiFi password, etc. If the activation fails, we may read the relevant device information and log information to evaluate the reason for the activation failure. At the same time, you may need to use user name / password and other information to control your networked devices.
4. Provide location-based services. When using some services, we or a third-party service provider may use the location information to provide you with the correct version of the service, and provide an accurate location to enable you to obtain the best possible user experience, for example, by reading your location to understand the nearest warehouse to you and estimate the delivery time, or by using different programs at different altitudes and regions to ensure the normal realization of equipment functions.
5. Send you information about products and services you may be interested in, including but not limited to inviting you to participate in Dalen activities (such as promotional activities), market surveys or satisfaction surveys, or send you marketing information. If you participate in lottery, competitions or similar promotional activities, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities, such as winning a prize, You may desensitize your mobile phone number or nickname to write it into the winning list and publish it. If the event is jointly promoted by us and a third party, we may share with them the personal information (number of users participating in the event, list of winners, contact information of winners) necessary for the completion of the event, so that the third party can timely distribute prizes to you or provide services for you.
6. Send you important notifications, such as notifications of operating system or application updates and installation.
7. Provide you with personalized user experience and personalized content, such as obtaining additional product after-sales service.
8. Allow you to use third-party functions. Some of the functions of our products are operated by third-party service providers. Therefore, we need to share your information with third parties so that you can experience the complete function.
9. Collect user feedback. The feedback you provide can help improve our services, device functions, etc. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, you may be contacted with the personal information you provide and records may be kept.
10. Conduct internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
11. Analyze business operation efficiency and measure market share.
12. Synchronize, share and store the data you upload or download and the data required to perform the upload and download.
13. Comply with and implement applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
Dalen may also collect and use non identifying data. Non identifying data refers to data that cannot be used to determine personal identity. For example, Dalen will collect summarized statistical data, such as website visits, frequency of device function use, etc. Dalen collects this data to understand how users use their websites, products and services. With this, Dalen can improve its service and better meet the needs of customers. Dalen may, at its sole discretion, collect, use, process, transfer or disclose non identifiable data for other purposes. We will try our best to isolate your personal data and unidentifiable data and use them separately. If personal data is mixed with non identifying data, it will still be treated as personal data processing.
When deep rice processes your personal data, we will comply with the requirements of applicable laws and process it on an appropriate legal basis, including:
1. Process your personal data for the performance of the contract when responding to your transaction or service request;
2. Process your personal data based on your consent;
3. When we contact you, conduct marketing or market research, and process your personal data for the purpose of improving our products and services, implementing and improving our loss prevention and anti fraud plans, we will be based on our or the legitimate interests of a third party.
4. We may also process your personal data based on compliance with and enforcement of legal obligations.
To ensure the normal operation of the website, we sometimes store small data files called cookies on computers or mobile devices. A cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a network server. The contents of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as user preferences or goods in shopping baskets.
The purpose of enabling cookies in Dalen is the same as that of most websites or Internet service providers, that is, to improve the user experience. With cookies, websites can remember a user's single visit (using session cookies) or multiple visits (using persistent cookies). Cookies enable websites to save settings such as language, font size, and other browsing preferences for computers or mobile devices. This means that users do not have to reconfigure their preferences on each visit.
2. Website beacon and pixel label
We will use website beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies on the website. For example, an email sent to you by Dalen may contain a click URL that links to the content of Dalen's website. If you click this link, Dalen will track this click to help us understand your product and service preferences and improve customer service. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from Dalen's mailing list at any time.
3. Mobile analysis software
In the app, we use mobile analysis software to better understand the functions of our app in your mobile phone. This software may record the following information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, events within the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and the location of the application crash.
3. How to access or modify your personal data
You should ensure that all personal data submitted is accurate. Dalen will try its best to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data and update these data in a timely manner. Where required by applicable law, you may:
1. Have the right to access the specific personal data about you held by us;
2. Ask us to update or correct your inaccurate personal data;
3. Refuse or restrict our use of your personal data;
4. Ask us to delete your personal data or voluntarily cancel your account.
If you want to exercise relevant rights, please use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online feedback to us. To ensure security, we may ask you to verify your identity (such as asking you to provide a written request or other means) before processing your request. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that these requests are deceptive, unenforceable or harmful to the privacy of others, we will refuse to process the requests.
After you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately due to the restrictions of applicable laws and security technologies. We will securely store your personal information and restrict any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymous.
Before deleting your personal data or canceling your account, please back up and properly keep your account information and other relevant data, and properly keep the transaction vouchers, bills and other materials of products and services, so as to avoid being unable to enjoy relevant after-sales services or needing to pay additional fees. After the personal data is deleted or the account is canceled, you may not continue to use our services, and you will not be able to retrieve any content or information in and related to the account.
When required by applicable laws, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time when Dalen processes your personal data with your consent. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the legality and effectiveness of our processing of your personal data based on your consent before revocation, nor will it affect our processing of your personal data based on other appropriate legitimacy.
4. How does Dalen retain and protect your personal data
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the people's Republic of China will be stored in the people's Republic of China. In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the people's Republic of China will be stored in the people's Republic of China.
We attach great importance to the security of personal data. We will retain your personal data for the period required for the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law. The storage period of data may be different based on different scenarios and different products and services.
Dalen shall not be liable for any security omission caused by a third party accessing your personal information due to your failure to maintain the privacy of your personal information. Notwithstanding the above provisions, if any other user of the Internet uses your account without authorization or any other security vulnerability occurs, you should immediately notify us. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
5. Third party providers and their services
To ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or web links from a third party (hereinafter referred to as "the third party") outside Dalen and its partners. Dalen has no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties.
Dalen cannot control the privacy and data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this policy. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please refer to the privacy protection policies of these third parties.
6. How to update this policy
7. SDK list from third party
To ensure the stable operation of our equipment or realize relevant functions, we may access the software development kit (SDK) provided by a third party to achieve the above purposes. We will do our duty of prudence to strictly monitor the security of the software tool development kit (SDK) used by our partners to obtain information, so as to protect data security. The third-party SDK we access mainly serves the needs of you and other users. Therefore, we may adjust the third-party SDK we access when meeting new service requirements and business function changes. We will promptly disclose to you the latest situation of accessing the third-party SDK in this description. At present, the third-party SDK accessed by our equipment is listed as follows:
Huawei device management service SDK
Purpose of collecting personal information: complete the end cloud authorization verification with Huawei cloud to ensure that your product always meets the requirements of harmonyos connect authentication
Type of personal data collected:
Third party SDK privacy statement: statement on Huawei device management service and privacy
Last updated: September 2021